Contact us for a FREE Quote
If you own a property and you have worked to remove your tree, you may be dealing with a stubborn stump that is not only an eyesore to look at but is also a dangerous element on your property. There are several options available to you to have the stump removed, but we offer one of the most effective options: stump grinding. This is a great way to get rid of the stumps on your property in the quickest amount of time. And our Atlanta tree experts specialize in performing stump grinding to provide you with the resolution you need in a timely and effective manner.
At JM Atlanta Tree Service, we pride ourselves on our years of service. We have been trusted by the Atlanta Metro area for years, and it shows in the work that we do. Every time a customer calls us, we provide the highest level of service and respect because we want to be sure you are completely satisfied with the entire experience. If you are unsure if you should have stump grinding, we encourage you to speak with a member of our team to determine if it’s the right option for you and how you can move forward.
Why Should I Get Stump Grinding?
Getting rid of a stump can be one of the best things you do for your property for a number of reasons. If you encounter any of the below reasons, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team as soon as possible to discuss your options for stump grinding:
- They are unsightly to look at: Let’s face it, trees are beautiful, but when you cut off the entire top half leaving just a few feet out of the ground, it’s nothing special to look at. Stump grinding removes the eyesore from your property.
- They can be dangerous for children and guests: Stumps that sit out of the ground can be tripping hazards. Even more, kids may jump on and off of them. One minor mistake and it could lead to an injury and even further problems to worry about.
- They may be infested: If you approach your stump and notice that it appears to be dying or there are other issues, you may want to have someone come out and check it. There’s a chance that it is infested with insects or has a disease that makes it even more dangerous on your property.
- They decrease your property value: If you intend on selling your property, a tree stump is not going to be a major selling point. Grinding it down can prove to be a helpful aspect in increasing your property value.
Benefits of Stump Grinding
Stump grinding comes with numerous benefits to help ensure you are getting the most out of the job we perform. Aside from the various reasons we have listed to remove your stump, there are a few benefits that come with this stump grinding that you should know about.
- It’s a quick and efficient option. Some companies use chemicals to kill the stump, while others may try to pull the entire stump out of the ground, leaving a giant hole. Stump grinding gets rid of it quickly, leaving behind wood chips and sawdust that you can use for the rest of your landscape.
- It’s a less-invasive way of removing the stump. Stump grinding doesn’t require you to upset the surrounding landscape. Even more, you can request that we grind the stump enough to plant on top of where the stump sits.
- It’s a good way to remove an unnecessary obstacle that can make yard work and landscaping a pain.
Call Our Atlanta Tree Service Experts
If you have a tree stump on your property following tree removal, it’s crucial to have an expert team on your side to help you with the stump grinding you need. At JM Atlanta Tree Service, we truly care about our community. We treat you and your property with the utmost respect, providing the highest quality service you need when you need it the most. As our customer, you are getting the expert help you need quickly so you can move forward without the unsightly or dangerous stump plaguing your property.
Call our Atlanta tree service experts today and learn all about how we help your lawn!